The student news site of Hunterdon Central Regional High School
Peter Donetz

Peter Donetz

Peter Donetz is a senior with many aspirations.

As a young boy, he discovered a strong love and passion for dancing. He found himself dancing at every chance he got and even appeared on America’s Got Talent.

Unfortunately, Peter injured his leg, and he had to adjust to going to Physical Therapy weekly. However, as he got to see more and more of what Physical Therapy was like he began to become interested in the way “anatomy and physical fitness [seamlessly] blend together.” As a son of a doctor, he wasn’t a stranger to the medical world, but PT showed him a way into the medical community that related to his interests.

As of right now Peter is still unsure if he will pursue a career in PT but he’s now opened himself up exploring careers that he previously closed himself off to. “I feel like I’ve learned that there’s always a way to do a job and to find a connection to your passion…you just have to know where to look,” he says.

Peter grew up as the youngest of 6 and so he looks forward to finally experiencing the freedom that his siblings already have. Peter believes it’s easier because his siblings have paved an educational path for him to follow already. “My parents know the ins and outs of applying to college and I can ask any of my siblings for advice in college,” he says.

This year Peter is looking at schools like Montclair, Rowan, and Cane and while he’s unsure where he’ll end up he’s looking forward to “experiencing life on campus and finally being on [his] own.”

THE LAMP ONLINE • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

All THE LAMP ONLINE Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *