Where to Get Help and Looking Ahead

June 18, 2020

Where to Get Help

Student Assistant Counselors

Student Assistant Counselors, also known as SACs, provide assistance and private counseling for students and families that have social, emotional or mental health concerns that affect a student’s school activity. Student Assistant Counselors can assist students and families with finding appropriate community resources, such as rehabilitation, and treatment facilities if needed. Below is the contact information for the Student Assistant Counselors.

Alexandra Buckelew Katey Edgar Stacy Heller Michelle Hoff
(908) 284-7124

[email protected]

(908) 284-7165

[email protected]

(908) 284-7174

[email protected]

(908) 284-7198

[email protected]

Supervisor of Counseling Services

Dana Kurilew
[email protected]

Contact Information If You Or Anyone You Know Needs Help

2nd Floor of New Jersey: Provides confidential help through phone or text (1–888–222–2228)

Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1–800–273–8255.


Looking Ahead

After this story was published, the school took several additional steps to further the work towards student wellness.  This included creating a new Dean of Students position. Mr. Edward Brandt who was serving as interim principal was named Dean of Students.  At a February Board of Education meeting, Dr. Moore discussed these steps and plans the district has going forward.

Leave a Comment

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

THE LAMP ONLINE • Copyright 2021 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in